SAFE THE DATES….
Zechkultur meets Crell’s Nebrodi Black Pig.
Going the whole hog!
· Hosted by TRARES and Christopher Crell
Finally, it’s that time again…… Trares invites you to our next #Zechkultur!
1. Home produced sausages from happy Nebrodi Black Pigs from Sicily.
2. Six different assorted tasty Italian wines served by our Sommelier Daria Schulz.
3. Fresh Olive oil from Christopher Crell’s very own olive trees from Sicily…
4. Tasty Antipasti, homemade bread, water & Espresso
When: 23. February 2019
Where: Luisenstraße 7
60316 Frankfurt am Main
Time: 13:00 – 16:00
For reservations, please call us directly or online using the keyword #Zechkultur
You’d like to spoil someone with a fabulous dinner? that’s easy – we are happy to offer Gift Vouchers.
either you stop by during our opening times or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A big thank you to all professional journalists, hobby writers, culinary bloggers and gourmets for the numerous editorial articles, spicy writings and reviews, which have been published since our opening. It is always a pleasure for us to read them.
Read what the press says about us:
We are always looking for dedicated and happy people who support our team in the following areas: